Better Life Technology's G-Floor Installation Services
The best solution for a successful G-Floor Installation is to do it right the first time with BLT Certified Installers.
What are the advantages of using a Certified G-Floor Installer?
- Peace of Mind -- Our installers are G-FLOOR Certified experts with many years of experience. Several of our installers have been installing vinyl for decades. You'll notice the difference, and your customer will too.
- Precision G-Floor Training -- G-FLOOR is unlike any sheet vinyl in the world. As such, even a 20 year vinyl veteran can make simple mistakes if not trained on the specifics of this product. Our Certified Installers are trained with the knowledge of G-FLOOR to notice the fine details and make sure your floor is installed correctly.
- Client Trust -- When clients know you have a Certified Installer for their project, it creates a trust that won't happen when using a run-of-the-mill Joe that's just a "flooring guy".
To get an idea on the steps and time required for a typical installation, check out the following:
Average 500 sq ft Installation for Certified Installer:
FLOOR PREP (2-4 hours)
- Removing old floor and any underlayment (if applicable)
- Moisture & Acidity Level Test
- Floor Leveling (raising dips and grinding down bumps)
- Sweep/Mop floor for best installation results
G-FLOOR LAYOUT (1-2 hours)
- Ensuring G-Floor is unrolled & acclimated
- Direct panel placement based on final approved layout
- Perfectly squaring center panel for accurate installation
- Rough trimming around walls, objects, doors, etc.
INSTALLATION - PRE DOUBLE-CUT (1-2 hours)
- Folding back G-Floor without kinking the vinyl
- Using proper adhesive for install application
- Knowing correct thickness when laying adhesive as well as proper flash time for best adhesion results
- Laying G-Floor on top of adhesive, lining up material so that when a double cut is made, the image lines up to give a seamless look
INSTALLATION (DOUBLE-CUT & FINISHING) (2-3 hours)
- Using a 55-lb roller, roll all air bubbles out of floor
- Double Cut G-Floor along seams in panels for seamless image
- Cold Weld seams to seal panels
- Final trimming of G-Floor to fit exact measurements of the floor
CLEANUP (Up to 1 hour)
- Remove excess scrap floor
- Wipe down seams of excess seam weld
- Wash floor with mop or other cleaning device
- Clean tools
This means BLT's Certified Installation would only take 7-12 hours! How long will your DIY or non-certified installation take? Save the hassle and use a BLT Certified Installer for your next install!
Contact Tony Spracklin, our Installation Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and/or a quote for an install.